Another tragic victim of unprovoked police brutality, Elijah McClain was choked and beaten by three police officers (Nathan Woodyard, Jason Rosenblatt and Randy Roedema) in Aurora, CO, on Aug. 24, 2019. McClain died six days later after being pronounced brain dead, and the officers responsible were put on paid administrative leave and never apprehended [Read More]
Follow the action items below. Take a screenshot of all signatures, emails, reposts or call logs and send them to AsheVibes@gmail.com. Once we receive your email, you will be sent a code for 30% off our entire store. Let's bring these criminals to justice so that Elijah's family may have some peace
(1) Sign and share the petition calling for a full investigation and demanding that the officers involved be taken off duty.
(2) Donate at least $1 to fundraising campaign started by McClain's mother, Sheneen McClain. The GoFundMe was originally created when McClain was still alive and on life support, but is now dedicated toward a foundation in his name.
(3) Call Aurora at least three of the reps listed in this resource (includes a helpful guide to what you can say when you call)
(4) Email Aurora at least 3 officials. If you're stumped on what to write, let this useful template. It is crucial that you tweak the wording of the templates or write your own emails to avoid your messages being filtered out. The link also provides email addresses for Aurora county representatives, so you know who to contact.
(5) Continue to share McClain's story. Screenshot this action item and share with at least one friend.