Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to Ashe Vibes and governs data collection and usage. The Ashe Vibes website is an ecommerce site. By using the Ashe Vibes website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Ashe Vibes may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Billing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Ashe Vibes’ products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Ashe Vibes may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners (c) Submitting personal information for consultations and personalized products/services
- signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Ashe Vibes collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Ashe Vibes may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available fromAshe Vibes and its affiliates.
Information we collect by automated means
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites;
- Search terms used to reach our websites;
- Details about the emails we send, such as opens, clicks, and unsubscribes;
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
- Details about your interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, referral activity, and which emails you may have opened);
- Information about activity in our stores, such as through closed circuit TVs for security monitoring or geofencing to identify traffic in our stores; and
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products and Services you request, to maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you (such as on our digital properties), and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Create and manage your online accounts and profiles;
- Communicate with you about our Services, including to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about our Services for personal consultations and personalized products
- Complete the transactions you request, perform our contractual obligations, and use as otherwise anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews, to engage with other customers, and to post on social media;
- Offer contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs or other promotions;
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use the Services or third-party platforms based on your preferences, interests, purchasing history and browsing behavior;
- Monitor, audit and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Carry out short-term activities and other internal uses related to the products or services you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us;
- Conduct internal research and development;
- Detect, investigate, and respond to security incidents and protect against illegal or objectionable activities, including the unauthorized use of the Services, and protect the rights and property of Ashe Vibes and others;
- Debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our Services;
- Comply with our legal obligations, including those required for you to benefit from rights recognized by law, or any regulatory requirements or provisions; and
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Ashe Vibes does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Ashe Vibes may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Ashe Vibes may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Ashe Vibes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Ashe Vibes may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ashe Vibes or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Ashe Vibes; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Ashe Vibes, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Ashe Vibes may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Ashe Vibes, in order to determine what Ashe Vibes services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Ashe Vibes to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Ashe Vibes. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Ashe Vibes website.
Users under 18
Ashe Vibes does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Ashe Vibes by contacting us here:
- Email: _________________
From time to time, Ashe Vibes may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmation, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Ashe Vibes or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Ashe Vibes, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
Ashe Vibes welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Ashe Vibes has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Ashe Vibes at:
Effective as of March 3rd, 2020