Terms of Service
This document contains information regarding your rights and obligations, as well as conditions, limitations, and exclusions that might apply to you.
These terms and conditions require the use of arbitration to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions.
by placing an order for products from this website, you accept and are bound by these terms and conditions. you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and of legal age to form a binding contract with the company and meet all company eligibility requirements.
you may not order or obtain products from this website if you (a) do not agree to these terms, (b) are not at least 18 years of age or (ii) legal age to form a binding contract with extract labs llc
the statements made regarding the company’s products have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. the efficacy of the company’s products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. The company’s products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. all information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information your qualified healthcare practitioners. consult with your healthcare practitioner about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. By purchasing from our website, you agree to consult with a qualified healthcare professional before using any of our products meant for internal use
Neither the Company nor its representatives is providing any medical advice, and none should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, consultations, testimonials or other information set forth on this website or in other Company materials or provided over the phone, in the mail, in product packaging, or in email correspondence. These products & services are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18.
Products posted on the website may not fully represent the actual color of your product due to variations in photos and screen types. Additionally, cosmetic and herbal products contain natural formulas that may result in various colors and consistencies with each formulation made. because of the organic/hand-made nature of our products, If you buy the same product twice, we cannot guarantee the second item will be identical to the first in regard to appearance, texture and fragrance.
Known Precautions and potential side affects are available on AsheVibes.com for each product description intended for internal use. Ashe Vibes assumes that all customers have read precautions associated with their products and consulted with their heath care provider before using any Ashe Vibes preparations. For this reason, Ashe Vibes assumes no responsibility for allergic or adverse reactions that may result after use of our products.
Ashe Vibes does not accept refunds given the nature of our products. However, certain customers may be eligible for exchanges and returns
Ashe Vibes only allows exchanges and returns on items that are defective upon delivery. Customers are required to contact us within the first 48 hours of receiving their product to qualify for an exchange/return. All customers must submit photos accompanied by a brief statement on the discrepancies of their product. All requests can be submitted at AsheVibes@gmail.com
*All Yoni Eggs, Micro-needles and other intimate crystal tools are final sale and are not eligible for refunds ,exchange or returns
- We reserve the right to research the original purchase, and to limit or decline exchanges for items shipped or not shipped within a specified time
- Ashe Vibes requires items to be returned within 15 days of original receipt. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 15 days with no exceptions
- All items must be unused prior to returns.
- Ashe Vibes reserves the right to deny an exchange if it appears the product has been used.
- We do not have the capacity to provide mailing labels for returns or exchanges at this time. All costs associated with returns and exchanges are the customer's responsibility.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for items that were purchased on clearance or with a discount code. All discounted items are final sale
- We do not process cancellations for any reason. Once you place your order, we will not provide cancellations or refunds.
Shipping and Handling
- We currently ship to all 50 states and United States territories with USPS.
- Orders may take up to 3 weeks to ship. If there is a delay in shipping your order, you will be notified via email
- Once orders ship from our location, expect for a shipping time of up to one week. The exact shipping time for your order to leave our location and arrive to your mailing address ultimately depends on USPS.
- Customers will receive a confirmation email following their purchase. They will receive a follow up email containing their tracking information once their product has shipped
General Care Instructions
- All crystal tools are naturally fragile. Take delicate care of all crystal tools and store them in a secure area after each use. These products may easily ship or crack if not properly handled and stored
- Many of our products are packaged in glass. Use these products with precaution and never allow children to handle them
- All herbal supplements must be stored in dry areas. Exposing moisture of any kind to stored herbs can create bacterial growth
The Following statements relate to all consultations, private sessions, workshops and classes provided by Ashe Vibes and it’s members
- You must be at least 18 years of age to attend workshops and classes provided by Ashe Vibes
- In the event that Ashe Vibes holds a class for children, it will be specified in the event description
- A parent to or guardian will be be required to sign a consent and waiver form on behalf of their child before they are allowed to participate in a workshop
- All attendees are required to sign an informed consent and liability waiver before participating in any workshops organized by Ashe Vibes
- Consultations are only eligible to those who are 18+ years of age
- Classes, workshops and consultations do not serve as any form of treatment